Hope your week was great and since we are on a Bikini Body Quest here is another world inspired POP Nutrition meal: Spicy Peanut Soba Noodles with Zucchini Linguini & Chicken Cubes:
- 1 lb. free range chicken
- 2 oz. Soba noodles
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium squash
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. tamarind concentrate
- 2 tbs. spicy sesame oil
- 3 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. vinegar (rice or other light vinegar)
- 2 garlic gloves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Peanuts for garnish
- Using a vegetable slicer cut zucchini and squash into spirals.
- Chop chicken into cubes and set aside.
- In a heavy bottom frying pan combine oil, lemon juice, peanut butter, vinegar, and simmer on low for 2 min.
- Fold in chicken and cilantro, mix well and cook for 7 min or until chicken is almost cooked.
- After 7 min add zucchini spaghetti, mix well, cover and cook for another 3 min.
- Meanwhile, boil water, once boiling add Soba noodles and cook for 4 min. Drain when done.