It has been warm on Maryland and nothing beats the heat like Refreshing Seviche Over Mixed Greens:
- 1 cup cooked seafood mix (shrimp, scallops, squid)
- 2 cup mixed greens
- 1 large red pepper
- 1/2 large white onion
- 1 large garlic glove
- 5 basil leaves
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 green large tomato
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. light vinegar
- red pepper flakes
- garlic granules
- white ground pepper
- Chop onions, fold in seafood and spices. Mix.
- Then add chopped garlic, basil leaves, tomatoes, cucumber (I used a Mandoline Slicer for onion and cucumber).
- Mix well, you can chill in the fridge for 2 hr before serving if you would like but really no need.
- Enjoy over bed of mixed greens!
Have a great day
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit