We started a new routine for August to keep our body guessing and to ensure continuous results. But of course nothing is complete without a good nutritious meals. This weeks challenges is Portion control and today’s 6 Pack Abs Meal is Lean Mass Burger:
- 1 lb 90% or more lean ground beef
- beeb or any hydroponic lettuce
- 2 tbsp. Free2BFit spice blend
- 1/2 cup water
- In a heavy bottom pan add water, burgers, and Free2BFit spice blend on top of the burger.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5 min. Open the pan, pres down the meat to get the juices out, flip, cover and cook for another 5 min or until the meet reaches desired temperature.
- When ready, sprinkle with shredded cheese (huge calorie and fat saver – 25 calories in 1 tbsp vs. 120 in a slice)
- Enjoy an open sandwich over lettuce, and add tomato and onion on top.
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 33
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 32
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 31
- Bikini Competition Prep | MTRW 16 | AirFit
- Bikini Competition Prep | MTRW 14 | Kettlebell HIT
- Bikini Prep | MTRW 12 | Olympic Power
- 6 Pack Abs Meals | Light Summer Spinach Soup with Veal Meatballs
- 6 Pack Abs Meals | Fragrant Pork Chops over Summer Vegetable Medley
- POP Nutrition | Spiced and Crunchy Cashew Granola Bars
Esse Libere Fitness – Free2BfIT