We are in November and nothing beets a sweet tooth and a healthy meal like sweet potato. For it helps with craving like nothing else and they are naturally high in vitamin B6 (helps prevent heart attack), vitamin C (fight of colds), and vitamin D – we sure need a heaping doze now that it is deep into the fall. So here is Free2BFit version of healthy & comfort food – Sweet Potato Cheezzy Fries:
- 1 lb sweet potatoes
- 2-3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 1 tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp. shredded cheese of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 200 F.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1 inch strips, toss all other ingredients, and mix well.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and bake for 30 min or until tender.
Also you might like:
- Monthly Workout Plan | September
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 39
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 38
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 37
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 36
Esse Libere Fitness – Free2BFit