I have been having way too much fun with Paleo almond flour recipes and creating new deeply satisfying soulful power snacks with no sugar or gluten flour. This week special is Cocolicious White Brownie Squares:
- 2 cups almond flour | I use Honeyville Blanched Almond Meal Flour
- 1 can unsweetened organic coconut milk
- 3 large organic eggs
- 1 tbsp. unrefined organic coconut oil
- 3 tbsp organic vanilla flavoring | alcohol and sugar free
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 5 dates | pitted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic flaked coconut
- Mix all ingredients except unsweetened orgnic flaked coconut) in a high speed blender until uniform. I use Blendtec an investment that keeps on giving.
- Bake son 350F for 45 minutes until toothpick comes out dry in the center.
- Let cool or eat warm with tea. I had mine with kefir (plain and no sugar added) as a power up post workout meal.
Before anyone has a chance to say it, I know kefir is not paleo so just skip that one 🙂 if you are following a primal or paleo lifestyle and enjoy your Cocolicious White Brownie Squares with tea.
People who read this also liked:
- Bikini Competition Prep
- Bikini Body Meals
- 90 Day Pilo-Yoga Challenge
- Peak Optimal Performance Nutrition
- 6 Pack Abs Meals
- Metabolic Trigger Response Workouts