I love smoothing and always opt out for a natural alternative when possible vs. a store bought prepackaged version. The thing is that once processed, even natural ingredients loose their nutrients pretty much right away that is why health and nutrition experts advise to consume your fresh squeezed juice as soon as possible and only store in the fridge up to 24 hours max. That makes it a little challenging when one is eating healthy but not impossible. Here is a great post or pre-workout power shake that will leave you feel satisfied and it tastes absluletly divine. Added bonus it is lactose, gluten, dairy, sugar, and wheat free.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh organic blueberries
- 1 frozen organic banana
- 1 tbsp. organic flax seeds
- Mix all ingredients in a high speed blender until uniform.
In case you wonder, I used my Ball Mason Jars to seep this nutrient packed delight. You can also use them for container to sore leftovers, freeze fruits and meat, and I even take my lunches to work in this all in one wonders jars.
Readers who read this also liked:
- POPN Paleo | Cocolicious White Brownie Squares
- POP Nutrition | Paleo Savory Potato Pancakes – Potato Free
- We have a new home | Come check us out www.free2bfit360.com
- 2013 in review
- POP Nutrition | Caramelized Onions, Brussels Sprouts and Chicken Saute
- Pilo-Yoga | 101 Series | Rollback with Standing Splits
Svetlana ” Free2BFit360″