As you all know you are what you eat. I know this is old as the world itself but it is true. Because no matter how hard you workout if your nutrition is as nurturing you will not see results. And by results I do not only mean esthetic I am also including poor food choices side effects like bloating, gas, fatigues, acne, and etc.
Moreover, we all know that from our childhood your mom or dad or grandma/pa or your milkman 🙂 said “Eat your veggies. So how does one makes the most of what they eat – add them everywhere. I add spinach to the soup or cauliflower and broccoli to my eggs. This time I had leftover POPN Paleo -Spaghetti Squash Sidekick dish so I used it for my post-workout Eggs and Spaghetti Power Breakfast. It came out even better then I thought and was very filling.
Ingredients (makes 1):
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. shredded cheese, optional
- 1 tsp. ghee
- 2 cups Spaghetti Squash Sidekick
- Set a heavy bottom pan on low heat, add ghee, spaghetti squash, and warm it up for about 5 min, stir every minute or so to prevent spaghetti from sticking to the bottom.
- Crack two eggs and sprinkle with them with cheese. Cook for 6 min or until eggs are set.
People who viewed this also liked:
- POPN Paleo | Butternut Pork Stew
- POPN Paleo | Honey Tamarind Chicken
- POPN Paleo | Caramel Belgian Waffles – Refuel with the best post-workout snack
- POPN Paleo | Savory Crapes (Gluten and Dairy Free)
- POPN Paleo | Cranberry-Lime Muffins
- POPN Paleo | Flaxberry Picker Upper Smoothy
- POPN Paleo | Cocolicious White Brownie Squares
- POP Nutrition | Paleo Savory Potato Pancakes – Potato Free