I am on my squash rampage and this time it is Spaghetti Squash Sidekick dish. It is simple but satisfying and I complemented fall squash with one of my favorites Penzeys spices – Sunny Paris.
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 2-3 tbsp. Sunny Paris seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup of water
- Heat the oven to 400°F and arrange a rack in the middle.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds.
- Spray or brush the inside with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season generously with Sunny Paris seasoning.
- Place the squash halves cut-side up on a lined baking sheet, add one cup of water and cook until tender when pricked with a fork or ruffly about 50 minutes.
- When ready, scrape out squash spaghetti using a fork. Sprinkle with a bit more seasoning if desired. Eat as is or compliment with some healthy protein. Check out PPOPN Paleo | Honey Tamarind Chicken to round up your meal.
People who viewed this also liked: