No matter how hard your workout weather in the gym, at home, outside or in a studio you or me or anybody else will never be able to out exercise a bad diet whet it comes to long-term six pack abs and lean mass. One of the ways to help your body and efficiently utilize what you eat for fuel is to include as many vegetables as you can whenever you can. And in the spirit of vegging in vs. vegging out here comes another addition to our breakfast egg collection. This time I used POPN Paleo | Candied Butternut Squash (GF) and turned up the heat with red pepper flakes. Until further due I present to you – Picante Butternut Squash with Eggs.
Ingredients (makes 1):
- 1 cup Candied Butternut Squash (GF)
- 1 tsp. ghee or coconut oil
- 1/3 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. cheese, skip if you are following Paleo menu
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup broccoli, steamed
- Preheat heavy bottom skillet and melt ghee or coconut oil.
- Place butternut squash and then scar two eggs. Mine bit the dust while traveling to the skillet so I have only one egg sunny side up.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, they really balance the sweetness of the butternut squash and compliment it perfectly.
- Sprinkle with cheese, optional, and cook for 5 min or until eggs are set.
- Enjoy with broccoli. Yes, you would not believe even more veggies 🙂
People who viewed this also liked:
- POP Nutriion | Tomato, Mushroom and Spinach with Mung Bean Fettuccine
- POP Nutrition | Sweet Potato Cheezzy Fries
- PiloYoga | Frog Flow
- POP Nutrition | Breakfast Delight Waffles
- Bikini Competition WOD | MTRW 26 | TRX Super Sculpt
- POP Nutrition | Harvest Crunch Salad
- MTRW | Monthly Workout Plan 4
- POP Nutrition | Avocado and Bulgur Wheat Kicking Salad
- POP Nutrition| Gingerbread Man Cookies
- POP Nutrition | Lean and Mean Autumn Power Up Soup