Looking for an alternative for a spread, sugar or jam. Well search no more. Date paste is great on sandwiches with peanut butter or as a sugar substitute in baking.
- 1 lb. pitted dates
- 1 cup hot water or coconut water
- Place pitted dates in a jar and add 1 cup water. Make sure they are all covered, close the lid. id. Place the jar in a fridge and let the dates soak overnight, at least 10-12 hours.
- Using a high-speed blender, process soaked dates until smooth.
- Store your date paste in the fridge for a week. Enjoy!
People who viewed this also liked:
- POP Nutrition | Chicken and Red Lentil Curry Soup
- POPN Paleo | Homemade Chocolate (GF)
- POP Nutrition | Winter Beef Roast and Vegetables Pot (GF)
- POPN Paleo | Caraway Smashed Carrots (GF)
- POP Nutrition | Salmon, Corn and Peas Fit Cakes (Guten Free)
- POP Nutrition | Picante Butternut Squash with Eggs (GF)
- POPN Paleo | Asian Beef and Vegetable Omelet
- POPN Paleo | Citrus Beef and Zucchini Stir Fry