- You shall have no other gods before Me.
- You shall not make idols.
- You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Honor your father and your mother.
- You shall not murder.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- You shall not covet.
In Deuteronomy 28:1 our Lord says “If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth.” So what does exactly it entails.
I think most of us can surely say that most of the time follow them but do we truly understand what they mean. The next several post will be devoted to the 10 Commandments that were given to us so we too can claim what is rightfully ours according to the word of God. I sure want to be the one who claims and reaps 100% of everything, never was the one to settle for less then what I know I can have.
Prayer: As I get closer to you in my walk with you my Lord help me to stay focused on your will and be empowered and encouraged by everything that you have down for me; knowing in my heart that I too have a great testimony of your grace and favors in my life.