I know there have been a lot of post by me and many others on fluffy pancakes but I tell you this ones by far were the greatest – the right amount of height, consistency and sweet nutty undertones. And If you up to using your own cashew milk for this recipe then check out how to make one yourself – POP Nutrition | DIY Vanilla Cashew Milk. Really worth the effort and it is much easier then you think.
The Best Fluffy Panckaes Flour Mix Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1 cup Gluten Free Organic Buckwheat Flour
- 1 cup GF oat flour
- 1 cup Barley Flour or GF Sweet Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup GF Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 2 tbsp. Flaxseed Meal
- 1 tsbp. baking soda or powder
Best Fluffy Pancake Ingredients (makes about 14 fluffy pancakes):
- 1 1/2 cup The Best Fluffy Pancakes Flour Mix
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil + 1 tsp. for cooking
- 2 tbsp. Organic Vanilla (alcohol and sugar free)
- 1 cup milk (goat, cashew, almond, coconut, soy or other lactose free milk alternative of your choice)
- Preheat a cast iron skillet to smoking hot. Then cool of with cold running water. Then heat it up again and add a bit of coconut oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients first and in a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients. Combine and mix well.
- Pore 1/4 cup of mixture to the pan. Flip when pancakes side are coming of easily and bubbles formed on the surface of the pancake.
- Cook for another 10-15 seconds.
Svetlana ” Free2BFit360″