I am all things hot and spicy. And until I sweat it is not hot enough. I need to get chilli peppers to make DIY Sriracha (will use this recipe for my testing) but today I had some other hot suspects leftover from making lime chilli salad dressing so I used them to create WaHaJi Hot Sauce.
- 4 habanero peppers
- 6 jalapeno peppers
- 1 tsp. Wasabi Powder
- 1 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 cup Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Organic Jaggery
- 1 tsp. Organic White Onion Flakes
- Cut the ends of hot peppers and slice them lengthwise, keep the seeds ad pods.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until uniform.
- Store overnight in the fridge so all the spices will come together.
- Next day place in a pot, bring to a boil and simmer on low heat for 10 min.
- Strain the liquid and enjoy!
Sharing is caring, please like us and share this post with your friends.