Since I committed to Whole30 I have been looking through magazines and online for inspiration. And this recipe by Paleomg fit the bill when one evening I baked spaghetti squash and was about to do meatballs and searched for a spaghetti squash sauce.
You see, I already was making pizza for my family and prepared meatballs mixture (eggs and pizza sauce,m and beef + pork mixture), and just went to see what I can do with spaghetti squash since I cannot say I love it with my heart, I just know it is good for me and eat it periodically to bring variety. I seem to have love hate relationship with squash, I love it but I hate it. Not sure why but it is what it is. I just deal with it :). So when I saw this post for Almost 5 Ingredient Pizza Spaghetti Pie, I just had to give it a try. It was destiny.
- 3 tbsp. Free2BFit360 Spice Blend
- 1 lb. grass-fed beef, ground
- 1 lb. antibiotic free pork, ground
- 1 cup Free2BFit360 pizza sauce
- 1 large spaghetti squash, cooked and scraped out (click here for cooking instructions)
- bunch fresh basil
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 3 cups babe kale
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, pork, egg, Free2BFit360 seasoning and pizza sauce and fold in cooked spaghetti squash. Mix well.
- Place half of the meat mixture at the bottom of the pan and press it down. Place baby kale on top and then fold in the rest of the meat.
- Layer basil leaves on top of the meat, then layer thinly sliced tomatoes on top (just like pizza).
- Bake at 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C for 1 hour.
Sharing is caring!!! Please like us and share with your family and friends through our user friendly social media sharing buttons.