- to think carefully about, especially in order to make a decision; contemplate; reflect on:
- to regard as or deem to be:
- to think, believe, or suppose:
- to bear in mind; make allowance for:
- to pay attention to; regard:
- to regard with respect, thoughtfulness, honor, etc.; esteem.
- to think about (something that one might do, accept, buy, etc.):
- to regard with respect, thoughtfulness, honor
- to think deliberately or carefully; reflect
- to view carefully or thoughtfully
- having or showing the mental and emotional qualities of an adult
- having a fully grown or developed body : grown to full size
- having all necessary parts : not lacking anything
- not limited in any way
When I look at this scripture I can see that just like a loving parent allows their children/child to solve and react to different circumstances, out heavenly Father also allows trials come to pass knowing that they will make us stronger and prepare us for greater blessings. And we, as believers should look at the hardships as a continual state of grace because cumulatively they helps us get closer to God and not have internal sense of accomplishment and purpose.
Dictionary sources used:
Prayer: My Heavenly Father let me know wither but grow strong strong as temptation come way so I too can rest in your eternal peace.
Sharing is caring!!! Please like us (helps me a lot so I can continue with bringing you free content) and share with your family and friends through our user friendly social media sharing buttons.