- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 4 medium tomatoes, ruffly chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 3 tbsp. oat bran
- 6 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp. parsley flakes
- 1 cup milk or milk alternative
- Bake spaghetti squash. Click here for how to bake spaghetti squash.
- Set a heavy bottom pan over low low heat, then add olive oil, onion and garlic and cook steering periodically until onion is translucent.
- Add tomatoes and cook steering for another 5-7 min.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Cook for 10 min or until sauce thickens to a desired consistency.
- When done, carefully transfer to a high speed blender and press juice function. (I use Blendtec and love it)
- Transfer sauce int o a pan and fol din spaghetti squash. Mix well and enjoy!
I paired mine with sweet potatoes, salad and cauliflower.
Inspired by Minimalist Baker Vegan Garlic Pasta.
Sharing is caring!!! Please like us and subscribe – helps me a lot so I can bring you free content. Share with your family and friends through our user friendly social media sharing buttons.