- 1 lb. frozen corn
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. organic ghee
- 2 tbsp. Free2BFit Spice Blend
- 1 lb. frozen peas
- 1lb. frozen broccoli
- 2 lb. chicken breast tenderloins, cut into 2 inch peaces
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Set a cast iron pot on low, add ghee and onion. Saute until golden brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, cover, bring to boil, then lower heat and simmer on low for 20 min or until chicken is cooked.
Sharing is caring!!! Please like us and subscribe – helps me a lot so I can bring you free content. Share with your family and friends through our user friendly social media sharing buttons.