- 1 cup cooked pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. ghee | melted
- 1 cup jaggery
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 . sea salt
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour | You can also use gluten free flour blend or white wheat flout
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free old fashion rolled oats
- 1 cup chocolate morsels | I used Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels – they are awesome and dairy free
- Mix all wet ingredients. In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients. Then fold in wet mixture into dry and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 185 C and bake for 75 min.
- Let cool all the way if you would like perfect slices. I could not wait and dug in anyway.
Adopted from Minimalist Baker.
Sharing is caring!!! Please like us and share with your family and friends through our user friendly social media sharing buttons.
Become a Part of Our Supportive Family
Bringing you new Whole Foods recipes and Printable workouts each week is no small investment of time and money, but I love it.
If you also love Free2BFit360 please consider a recurring monthly donation of $3 or more if you can or also become a one-time supporter with a single donation. For less than a price of coffee you can help us continue to keep Free2BFit360 100% free.
Click here to show your support today!!! We are grateful and appreciate your help no matter how small or big.