I have been diligent about my shoulder and was practicing the clean and press and swings for the kettlebell 100 snatch test – my final test before getting the RKC certification since I passed all other requirements. But today I was feeling like doing a different format so I do not get bored.
Workout Breakdown: 3 rounds | timed
- Jackknife ring pull-ups | 10reps
- Barbell squat | 20 reps
- Dips | 6
- Barbell unilateral deadlift| 10 reps each side
- Kettlebell clean and press | 14 kg | 5 each side
- Barbell side lunge | 10 reps each side
- Bosu uneven push ups | 10 reps each side
- One leg pistol | 5 reps each side
- Kettlebell swings | 14kg | 10 reps each side
- Repeat | minimal or no rest
Well it’s been some time since I did that style of circuit so it took me 34 min 15 sec. I gave it all but looking back I could have taken less breaks 🙂 I will repeat it next week and see how long it will take me. And please post your times it will be interesting to see your feedback.
Have a great day.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit